Health Plans Can Help 1 in 5 Americans Get Care
Over 43 million adults in the U.S. have a mental health or addiction issue. Deaths due to drug overdose rose 19% during 2015; unfortunately, experts predict that number will continue to rise.
- Access Challenges – 45% of providers don’t accept insurance
- High Costs – 45% of individuals said cost was a major barrier
- Inconsistent Care – Only 41% of U.S. adults with mental health conditions received professional care
Source: National Council for Behavioral Health, JAMA Psychiatry, SAMSHA
Meet Your Members Where They Are
TAO’s online solutions eliminate many of the obstacles preventing people from getting the care they need. People have the freedom to access treatment modules on their smartphone or computer – at anytime, from anywhere. TAO is consumer-centric, designed to fit around your members’ busy lives. It can be integrated into existing care models or provided as a stand-alone service. The interactive modular programs are proven to be effective in reducing the need for higher levels of care and medication.
Our online treatment programs are an enhancement to traditional face-to-face care:
- Enable individuals to access care at any time, on any device with an internet connection, in the privacy of their home, and at their own pace
- Support the delivery of services to under-served and rural areas
- Reach people that may be unable or unwilling to go to face-to-face sessions
- Empower individuals to be proactive in their therapy and well-being
See the Value of TAO
TAO Connect, Inc. is committed to reducing mental health disparities by bringing affordable, effective, and accessible treatment to people who have had limited access in the past.
© 2014 – 2018 TAO Connect, Inc. All Rights Reserved.